If you consider The Mission Church to be your church home, we hope that giving to it plays a part in your overall giving equation. The percentage or amount you decide to give to our church is between you and God.
If you want to give to the church, there are several ways you can do it:
- Write a check payable to “The Mission Church” and drop it in one of the black boxes labeled "OFFERINGS" on Sunday while you are at church..
- Mail your check to our business mailing address:
The Mission Church
52767 Shelby Rd.
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Text-2-Give - by simply typing in the amount of your gift to 84321 to give. Then follow the prompts from there!
- Give online using one of the following options:
- Church Center (Planning Center)
This option is the preferred method, and allows for one-time or recurring giving through ACH bank transfer or credit/debit card transactions. This is a safe, easy, convenient way to give and one that is used by many churches throughout the country.
Click the “Donate Now with Church Center” button below to give through the Church Center Platform. You will be asked to log in with an existing account or create a new one. Once you are logged in, you will be able to set up recurring or one-time gifts using a very simple process.
The church is also setup to receive donations through PayPal for those individuals who prefer that option. While they charge a slightly higher transaction fee than Church Center, PayPal is a fast, convenient, and safe way to give electronically.
Click the “Donate With PayPal” button below to give with PayPal: